Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Soha gets experimental! - Latest Bollywood News Gossips


Missing from the big screen since Tum Mile in 2009 and despite a forgetful outing, Life Goes On this year, actor Soha Ali Khan is undeterred. She is now returning to business with a slew of projects lined-up for release and this time she is testing new waters with her choices.

“I am experimenting. I’ve done my best in my forthcoming movies in every possible way and learnt a lot from them. All of these challenged me,” says the 32-year-old, who has her kitty full with flicks including Mumbai Cutting, Tera Kya Hoga Johnny, The Accident, Chemistry, Soundtrack and Deepa Mehta’s Winds of Change.

SohaTalking about her experiments, she says, “I play a deaf girl in Soundtrack, so it was very challenging. I spent some time with deaf and blind students and leant some sign language and speed impediment for the character. In Chemistry, it is the first time that I’m playing a character, who is completely mad and a loser. I’ve never done such a situational comedy,” she adds.

The actor has also been in the limelight for rumoured controversies surrounding her personal life but she is unperturbed. “It doesn’t bother me. It’s obvious people like to know what’s happening in your life. I have learnt to take it with a pinch of salt,” she says.

Soha speaks...
 I've done my best in my forthcoming movies in every possible way and learnt a lot from them. All of these challenged me. In Soundtrack, I play a deaf girl, which was very challenging. In Chemistry, I play a character who is completely mad. Controversies don’t bother me. It’s obvious people like to know what’s happening in your life. I take it with a pinch of salt now.

No comments:

Post a Comment