Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

Sonam Kapoor: Chocolate shopping! - Latest Bollywood News Gossips


Mumbai, April 30 -- Excuse moi, while I check this sandesha that has just dropped into my kaaliberry inbox. My jasoos from Juhu is keen I hear this tiddy-bitty on Sonam Kapoor, who is currently shooting for Pankaj Kapoor's Mausam with Shahid in Switzerland.

Thankfully, the Kapoor kudi has recovered her fittum-fit state after resting 10-odd days post her hospitalisation a few weeks ago. So, I'm told that after packing up for the day, the actor goes shopping around the city.

Interestingly, it turns out that she's shopping the most for chocolates. Reason: she's been flooded with requests from friends for Swiss chocolates and she's ensuring that she doesn't disappoint any of them. I'm already getting a sweet tooth, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment