Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hope Dworaczyk Labels NeNe Leakes "Unstable" - Latest Hollywood News Gossips


Add another name to the list of folks who have a problem with NeNe Leakes.

Kim Zolciak has been feuding with this reality star for years, Star Jones jumped in during her run on Celebrity Apprentice, and now Hope Dworaczyk has sounded off with her take on the Real Housewife of Atlanta.

"I liked Nene a lot until I had to be her boss," the Playmate told E! News, previewing an episode that airs tonight. "One minute she was crying and opening up about herself and sharing something about the past that's very very personal, and the next minute, she's yelling. I think you can call it unstable."

Does Dworaczyk therefore understand why Star Jones wanted a bodyguard to protect her from Leakes? Yes.

"It was out of control," she said. "I think if I had been yelled at and attacked the way Nene gets in Star's face, I would have wanted a bodyguard, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment