Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Neetu Chandra represents state! - Latest Bollywood News Gossips - Hot & Sexy xxx Bikini Photo Gallary | Pics | Photo Shoot


Mumbai, April 7 -- Actor Neetu Chandra is all set to represent Maharashtra in an All Star Basketball Championship, which will be played at the national level. The actor, who has been playing the game since she was in school, has been sweating it out in a suburban ground to perfect her game for the upcoming tournament.

"I am very passionate about basketball. It's like meditation for me. It's an honour to be representing Maharashtra, a state that I made my home many years ago," says she.

Neetu, who claims that she can play for three hours at a stretch, is a huge fan of international basketball player Kobe Bryant. "When I'm not shooting, I practise for three to four days a week. Even when I get older, I will continue to play basketball. Once a sportsperson, always a sportsperson," she adds.

Opportunities knock

Last year, the actor had was present at the National Basketball Association as a chief guest and even played a celebrity match at the event. It was then that the director of NBA (US) operations in India, Troy Justice encouraged her to play as part of the team.

Not just that, on the sets of her horror film 13B (2009), she was reported to have bonded with co-star Madhavan over basketball as well.

"Most of my male co-stars love sports. Instead of hanging around and watching them play, I team up and join them. Since I'm good at it, they enjoy having me on their side." Neetu's first match will take place on April 9 at the Mastan court in Lower Parel.

Hot & Sexy Photo Gallary








 

No comments:

Post a Comment